Sunday, November 10, 2013

Gazzas birthday on the 9th

Some photos, just a few...he would have been 50 and the party would have been huge in true Gary style. Zach and I went to the movies a boys flick and ate some mexican. Gaz would have liked that and I found another tui bottle cap to thumbs up the deal. Shame I don't like to drink it although much better to find them when I need them. The girls were at Waiora scout camp and sent some boats off down the river. Such a hard week to get through. Reminded me of the weeks leading up to scans.











2 comments:

  1. Hi Kat,
    What a hard week, it's these anniversaries that always bring so many memories back. Good and sad - one day, hour, second, minute at a time friend! xo

    ReplyDelete

Hi I love to receive comments and will endevour to reply either on this page or your blog.Kat